{2017*} Happy Valentine Day [Status] Shayari SMS Images

By
Advertisement
Valentine Day Whatsapp Status: Happy Valentine Day 2016 to all my friends and loyal blog readers, Today I am going to share with you the best collection of Valentine Day Status , Valentine day Shayari and Valentine Day Images. on the occasion of valentine day, status SMS Shayari lovers are eagerly looking for Best happy valentine Day Whatsapp Status 2016.everyone, especially youngsters are very excited about this day, on which they try to express their love with the proper collection of words.We have provided the latest Valentine day SMS, Shayari Status along with Valentine Day Quotes in Hindi, Marathi, Bengali etc that will help you to update your social media status or send your love through SMS to your partner with deep meaning inside.we have some unique SMS for valentine day messages for husband and wife that will add a different flavor of love in your relation.So just copy our funny Valentine day Status and send it to your love partner.


Happy Valentine Day
Happy Valentine Day

Valentine's Day Whatsapp Status:

If it is not valentines day and you see a man in a flower shopYou can probably start up a conversation by askingWhat did you do??Valentine Day Status
The poor wish to be rich,The rich wish to be happyThe single wish to be marriedAnd the married wish to be Dead..!!Happy Valentine Day Status
True love is like a pillow
You can hug it when youre in trouble
You can cry on it when youre in pain
You can embrace it when youre happy
So when you need true love
Happy valentine day msg for girlfriend 2017 
Happiness is an imaginary conditionFormerly attributed by the living to the deadNow usually attributed by adults to childrenAnd by children to adults!!Happy valentine Day..2017
A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses.” 

Valentine Day Shayari:

what I need to live has been given to me by the earthWhy I need to live has been given to me by you my valentineHappy Valentine Day Shayari
My Heart To You Is Given, Oh Dear, Do Give Yours To Me, We’ll Lock Them Up Together And Throw Away The Key.
Happy Valentine’s Day. Valentines Day Sayings.
No poems no fancy wordsI just want the world to know that I LOVE YOUMy princess with all my heartHappy Valentine Day To My Love
Love is like playing the pianoFirst you must learn to play by the rulesThen you must forget theRules and law from your heartHappy Valentine Day Shayari

Valentine Day SMS:

With this kiss, I reveal all mythoughts and feelings about youThat I have withheld for so longI feel when I am with you I am like a kissNot because of its beautyBut because I am able to bloom and grow with you!!Happy Valentine day SMS
""Rosês are rêd, Helle borês are grêen, ,Take me to *Valentines dinnêr* Or I'll ɱake you a scêne"!

“Every time I look at you I fall in love again and again
And now it happened again. It is time that we become 1
for ever N never be apart. Will you be my valentine…?

Feelings are always the sameSaying it could be in different waysSome say it directly are called 'LOVERS'Some write them on paper are called 'POETS'Happy Valentines Day For Her....
Phool khilte rahe zindagi ki raah meHansi chamakti rahe aapki nigah meKadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapkoDil deta hai yahi dua baar baar aapkoHappy Valentine Day Meri JaanHappy valentine Day SMS in Hindi

Valentine Day Images:

Happy Valentine Day Images


Happy Valentine Day Images



Happy Valentine Day Images

I hope you like this collection Happy Valentine Day Status and Valentine Day Shayari, Images. So friends enjoy this collection and share it with your friends and your loved ones on social media networking sites like facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter etc for free. For More Valentine Day 2017 Updates please stay connected with http://www.friendshiplovequotes99.online/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.