BEST*} Love Quotes For Him And Her In Hindi Language

By
Advertisement
Love Quotes For Him Or Her: Hello Friends, Today I am going to share with you the best collection of Love Quotes For Him and Love Quotes For Her in the Hindi language. Love is indescribable. The emotion can leave us eager to express what is in our heart and communicate our feelings to our partner. Fortunately, poets and lovers have been trying for centuries to find the perfect words to express the feeling of love. Love is indescribable feeling that can often leave women eager to express their love to their partner, however, sometimes it is so intense that describing your feelings to your lover or him/her. Some of these Love Quotes will help you express your special feelings to him or her in short, but meaningful, messages, and make your relationship with your boyfriends or spouse stronger than ever. These are carefully priced and probably the best Love Quotes For Him or Her from the heart that you can find. 
Love Quotes
Love Quotes
These love Quotes are quite awesome, lovely quotes that say deep and heart touching truths about love. In this article, we have compiled a list of cute Love Quotes for that special one in your life, hope you find them interesting. So friends enjoy this collection and share with your friends on social media networking sites like facebook, WhatsApp etc. I am also publishing a post Love Status In Hindi, English and Marathi Language.

Love Quotes In Marathi, Tamil, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali

Love Quotes For Him:

Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.!
You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.!
From the Heart: You give me butterflies through your laughs and smiles.!
Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.!
I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Please remember this… Even if you have never talked to God in your life, do it, because God is always, always, always there for you and he will never give up on trying to win your heart to live for him!
I LOVE YOU NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING YOU HAVE, BUT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT I FEEL WHEN I’M NEAR YOU
Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.!
You know, life is funny, one day you were just a stranger to me, but now, you’re the world to me, I love you with all my heart, and I will never stop loving you, because I’m just like that, I don’t fall in love easily, but when I do, I love hard…!
Friendship Poems For Him And Her 'Best Collection 2016' 

Love Quotes For Her:

Someone up there in heaven must be watching out for me since they sent me the most beautiful angel in my life, and that is you. I love you!
If I knew I would be falling in love with an angel, I would have searched for you harder and found you sooner.!
In my hands is this heart. I want you to have it, because I’m so clumsy, so I’m afraid I’ll lose it or easily give it to someone else.!
I love your hands when they hug me. I love your lips when they kiss me. But most of all I love when you don’t say a word and I can still feel your love.
 “If you would stop looking in the mirror and only look at yourself the way I look at you, you would know that you are not only precious but also the most beautiful person ever.“
 Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we’re even.!
Our relationship is not perfect, but the love we have for each other makes up for all the small imperfections.!
The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.
I wrote your name in the sand,
But the waves washed it away,
Then I wrote it in the sky,
But the wind blew it away.
So I wrote it in my heart and that’s where it will stay.!
You have one of the most captivating smiles I have ever seen. When you do my heart leaps with joy and I feel like I’ve found happiness once again.
 "They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don't think it's possible for you to miss me as much as I'm missing you right now."
My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story!

I hope you like this collection Love Quotes For Him and Love Quotes For Her in the Hindi language. Don't forget to share this collection with your friends on facebook, WhatsApp, and other social media networking sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.