TOP+ 50} Love Quotes For Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband, Wife

By
Advertisement
Love Quotes:  Hello Friends, Today I am going to share with you the best collection of Love Quotes For Girlfriend, Love Quotes For Boyfriend and Love Quotes For Husband or Love Quotes For Wife in the Hindi language for you. Romance is the solution for healthy and long lasting relationship. Saying your love to a woman does not mean that you have work for finding the true words. Love is one of the most amazing feelings that exist for human beings. when you have found your special someone, then everything else in the world seems to disappear and all that matters is your love. If you feel the need express your heartfelt feelings to your loved ones. In this category, you can read Love Quotes For Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband , Wife and much more. Stay touch with us and you will get latest Love Quotes Messages. One of the most common ways of expressing such emotions is by telling your lover "I LOVE YOU". 


Love Quotes
Love Quotes 
If you are in short of words for telling your loved ones how much she intends to you, then pick out from my collection of Romantic Love Quotes given this article. Sending love quotes to your lover from time to time helps to keep a healthy relation since this helps her to understand that you still love her as always. So friends enjoy this collection and share it with your friends and loved ones on social media networking sites likes facebook, WhatsApp etc.


Love Quotes For Girlfriend:

I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand, but the water washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.!
I tell you I love you so much because you never know, a day might come and one of us would end up in the hospital, and I want the last feeling you feel is of me loving you.!
If you are asking if I’d hurt you, the answer is never.
If you are asking if I love u,the answer is forever.
If you are asking if I want u,the answer is I do.
If you are asking what I value most, the answer is YOU!
Love is like life every corner is not easy every corner doesn't bring happiness but when we don't leave life alone then why should we leave love alone!
Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.!
I may not be able to promise that I will never be away from you, but I can leave you with the promise that I will always love you.!

Love Quotes For Boyfriend:

Love Quotes
Love Quotes 
 If you were cheese, I would be a mouse so I can nibble you bit by bit. If you were milk, I would be a cat so I can drink you sip by sip. But if you were a mouse, I would still be a cat so I can devour you piece by piece. I love you.!
Just like honeybees collect pollen, you draw away a piece of myself each day. With your beautiful smile and warm love, I’ll be so hypnotized that I can never let go.!
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and
height my soul can reach.!
How do I wish that I could spend my whole life under the skies watching the stars with you? You're the first and last person I want in my life. Love, you dear.
DOSTI*} Happy Friendship Day Shayari In Hindi 'Best Collection 2016' 

Love Quotes For Husband:

Hours, days, months, years and decades can go by, but I will never forget the moment when you held me in your arms, looked into my eyes and whispered I Love You in my ears – it still gives me the shivers. I love you.!
“I will never stop thanking life for having arranged for us to meet, because since you arrived everything changed for the better and I have never been so happy. Becoming your wife was the beginning of a joint life that has made me see that anything is possible when one truly loves. I adore you, love of my heart”.!
“God, I’ve seen like a million people today and all I can think of is how I can’t wait to get home to see you!”
The love that you have for me has transformed my black and white life into something so beautiful and colorful. Thank you so much for coming into my life.!
I don't have words to describe what I feel for you. I fall deeper in your love with every passing day. Every moment I spend with you feels like a dream. I'm madly in love with you.!
Faithfulness flows from you, gratefulness is what I feel for you. No matter where we are in life, I know that you will always be there for me like a guiding star.!

Love Quotes Wife:

Love Quotes For Husband Wife
Love Quotes For Husband Wife
The surreal sun-kissed hues of Instagram are nothing new for me. My life was already drenched in rosy tints since the day we got married. I love you.!
You are the reason why I stay happy in life,
Let me tag you as world’s greatest wife,
Love, you lot my sweetheart,
Please don’t ever part!
I want you close I need you even closer your beauty like a rose is seen by every beholder my life is rosy with you it gets even rosier with you my good only gets better I’ll love you for worse and for better.!
The εvery time I look Ιnto your Εyes, Ι remind myself how wοnderful my life Ιs. Tο the most Βeautiful wife in the whole wοrld, I love you !
My heart beats only for your love. Life with you feels like a fairytale, so beautiful and pure. Let us live in this world of love forever. I love you.
“I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for?”

I hope you like this collection Love Quotes For Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Husband, Wife in the Hindi language. Don't forget to share this collection with your friends on facebook, WhatsApp. Twitter and other social media networking sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.